Thursday, June 17, 2010

Flash Me Fridays: something new to blog about!

I wanted a fun idea to blog about that wasn't always about Ryder's sleeping and eating (that gets old for all you readers out there I'm sure!). My friend Molly does this thing called "Flash Me Fridays" where you get a sneak peak into what their lives are like in their home/car/fridge, etc. Molly actually got the idea from someone else's blog---here's a little exerpt of why she started it:
Want to take a peek into someone else's life? Get nosy without being impolite?
Ever wonder...What does their laundry room/family room/garage look like?
Do they make their bed every morning?
What kind of food do they have inside their fridge?
Is my house cleaner or messier than theirs?

Want to join in on the fun? Head on over to Jen's Blog

Anywho, so this weeks Flash Me Friday is "What's in my fridge??"

Front of fridge:


Inside of fridge: meat, fruit, juice, milk, breastmilk!, yogurt...not much else

Inside of freezer: veggies, fish, lots of breastmilk up top, smoothies, waffles

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, I love No Name meat. And I love when it goes on sale! :) :)

    ReplyDelete