Friday, June 4, 2010

A better night :)

So last night, we put ryder in his crib again. As usual, he slept great after his 11pm feeding and slept soundly till 245. After that feeding is when things usually get bad and I'm up till dawn because I can't sleep through the noises he makes and him being awake on and off. Well last night, I left his bedroom door open and ours and I shut off the monitor. That way I just heard him when he grunted really loudly or when he cried. I actually got an extra 1.5 hours of sleep that I normally dont get at that time interval. THEN, after his 545 feeding, I put him in his little travel swing we keep in our room and by a little after 7am he fell back asleep, which then I fell back asleep and we didnt get up till 9am!!!! I am telling you it is unbelievable the difference a little sleep will do for a girl. I can tell I'm more upbeat and happy and energetic today--good for both mommy and ryder...and daddy too!! I think i'll continue the whole disregarding the monitor and instead do the "old fashion" method of just keeping the doors open :)

The next two days are just us getting ready for Ryder's Baptism that is on Sunday. I'll post pictures later! Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment