Friday, June 25, 2010

Flash me Friday: your bathroom

This week's Flash Me Friday is the bathroom I use most in the house. If you want to join in on the fun---head over to Jen's blog to see what it's all about!
This is coming into our bathroom.
This is the view to the right. Those pictures on the wall are pictures of when Joe and I were little in the bathtub. You'll see the whirlpool tub that I have used ONCE. yes ONCE when I was preggo. Kinda a waste of space if you ask me. I'd rather have a bigger closet or something. Whatever.
This is a vew to the left. You'll see my crap all over the counter.

Another update on working last night: I didn't. Something got all screwed up with scheduling and me being technically still on my maternity leave. So anyways, long story short: I didnt have to work last night. Today involved trying to figure out my health insurance and what's going to happen now that MNA (our nurse's union) decided to go on strike July 6th--which is before I'm due back to work on July 8th. Poopy. I'll keep you updated on the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment