Friday, March 25, 2011

Vlogging

Hey, I've seen some fellow blogging friends participate in vlogging wednesdays and just as Jenn blogged about in her blog, I'm not going to the video part of the vlogging, but I will answer the questions for something fun and different for all you readers out there :)

Questions for "Q&A" day:

1. Why did you start blogging (answer: Joe and I found out we were preggo and all of our friends and family were asking us for updates all the time. So it made sense to put it out on a blog so everyone could tune in and get all their updates in an easy and convenient way.)

2. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? (answer: This question is almost unanswerable because there are just way too many things that I enjoy. But I would agree with Jenn when I answer with: any form of potato. Baked, mashed, fried, hashbrowns, whatever I will take it! Most would think I'd pick some dessert, but I thought in the long run I dont think I would get sick of potatoes like I would dessert--> gut rot city...)

3. What is the biggest personal change you have ever made? (answer: without hesitation---having a child!! It is the most incredible thing anyone could do, but your life is flipped upside down and shaken side to side and all around!!)

So those are the questions for the week, tune in for more next week!!

1 comment: