Thursday, March 10, 2011

I almost forgot!

I have been meaning to make a quick post about a milestone for Joe and me for awhile now, but I always forget to do it. Joe is always very good at remembering dates of random stuff we do (I'm am terrible at it). But one weekend that I always remember is our first weekend we met and hung out. It was the third weekend in January of 2004 (eternity ago, right?). The rest is history:


Here is the first picture we ever took together. I was 18 and Joe was 20. It was taken very late at night so it's not that great, but nice to have anyways. Look at Joe's Bozo the Clown hair! I loved that hair :)

3 comments:

  1. Maybe Ryder will have that hair, when Joe was little he always called his curls, and they were plentiful, his earrings:) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man we were hot!!
    -Husband

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable. joe's good at that remembering stuff because he's a romantic. and with hair like that... wow, carly, you for sure got yourself a winner.

    ReplyDelete