Friday, March 18, 2011

Weddings

So I saw my friend and coworker, Deb, had posted this video and I had to watch it like two or three times I laughed so hard. I absolutely could not IMAGINE how crappy this would be...and the best man seriously could never live this down. So I thought I'd let you click the link below and be thankful this didn't happen to you on your wedding day:



Speaking of weddings, I'm surprised we only have four weddings to go to this spring/summer/fall wedding season. But I do love wedding sesason, especially when some of my best ladies are the ones getting married! Can't wait :)

Here's a little memory of our wedding day...


Mr. and Mrs. Haskins

And of course, the ladies :)

2 comments:

  1. I made the blog!!! What an amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We only have one wedding this summer, but we know about 10 people having babies - ha. I think that means we are getting old...sad!

    ReplyDelete