Monday, March 28, 2011

Vlogging: Guilty Pleasures

Vlogging topic of the week: Guilty Pleasures-you know you've got em, share em! I have a ridiculous amount of guilty pleasures and I won't share them all (you're welcome). Reality TV: of course I enjoy the classics--bachelorette, biggest loser, dancing with the stars (I am watching it while I type actually), keeping up with the kardashians reruns....but the ultimate guilty reality tv pleasure is (drum roll...) Heavy on the a&e channel. Tune in on Monday nights at 9pm. You'll be hooked. By the way, that is a loooong list of reality tv. my life appears to be very sad, huh? Internet: when I hop on the internet during ryder's nap or after he goes to bed for the night, I have my usual rundown of sites I visit: facebook, check all the blog stuff, both email accounts, and my bank account. And if time, I like to do some online shopping (another guilty pleasure. Who doesn't love shopping in your sweats while sitting on the couch. Type in your-memorized-credit card number and it appears on your door step in a couple days!!) Target soft pretzels: yes, I said Target soft pretzels. Joe, Ryder and I love going (sadly a few times a WEEK) to get one of two pretzels: cinnamon sugar or cheddar soft pretzels. Or, sometimes both.... Dessert: any form. anywhere. anytime. I'll stop now. Have a good week! By the way, Ryder turns ONE YEAR OLD next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment