Friday, April 2, 2010

Stupid "baby counter"

So yesterday the Baby Countdown counter thing at the left of the blog said "zero" days left till the baby was due--because that was his due date (he must have lost his planner or something and forgot). So I was curious and went on today to see what it would say today now that I'm overdue. It's back to saying "one day" left till baby is due.

I won't lie, I was actually MAD at the counter when I saw it. Resentful is more like it....which is stupid. I think I'm just trying to take my frustration out on something :) haha.

Joe and I went to Lifetime AGAIN last night trying to walk this baby right out. Didn't work I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I think the baby counter was saying he is 1 day old??? I hope when he is born you get that kid Stephen Covey's latest planner and maybe even the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People? Kid's gotta learn how to get things done on time.

    Catie

    ReplyDelete