Thursday, April 15, 2010

Newborn photo session

We did our newborn photo session pictures today. Of course, why wouldnt this happen, ryder was WIDE awake and was ticked we were messing with him for so long. During the naked picture shots, there was one time where he was sitting on a white backdrop blanket thing and he was curled up on his stomach and he shot a huge fart/yellow poop all over the blanket and then proceeded to pee all over it. Later, he peed on Joe while joe was holding him--it was dripping all through joe's hands and on the floor. so funny! and THEN the best one was I was holding him while he was naked for some family shots and I was wearing a black tshirt---he pooped a big yellow mustard poop all down the front of my shirt. I think it was his way of telling us to bug off.

So we didnt get all the pictures I would have liked because he wouldnt cooperate, but the photographer did say she got some really cute ones though. As soon as I get them, I will post some of my favorites. Stay tuned!

Oh, ps--I got about 3 1/2 hours of scattered sleep last night because he was so tuckered out from all his great aunties and 2nd cousins who came over (this is the most sleep I've gotten at night since he was born!). He went 3 1/2 to 4 hours in between feedings last night and slept in between the whole time...maybe they should come down more often to wear him out some more!

2 comments:

  1. Im all for that !!! im thinking i should come this weekend you can take a nap ill babysit its a win-win situation!!! :)p.s. glad you got some sleep !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsi SmithknechtApril 26, 2010 at 9:41 PM

    I just laughed my ASS off at this post! Ha ha ha!! I can just imagine....a newborn photo shoot filled with yellow poop and pee...priceless!! Oh my gosh Carly, too funny.

    ReplyDelete