Friday, April 16, 2010

Sleep!

So last night was night number 2 where Ryder went 3 and a half hours in between feedings and slept between the whole time too rather than stay wide awake! I once again got about 4 or so hours of sleep--a freaking miracle by my standards. I feel like a new woman :) I know it's because he was so tuckered out from the long photo session and being awake for so long in the afternoon. hopefully I can keep up this trend and force him to stay awake in the afternoon as much as possible and then he can repeat such good nights for mommy and daddy...we'll see.
Today is the first day that we don't have anyone scheduled to come over. Don't get me wrong, I love having family and friends come see him and I'm glad he's so loved but I am kinda looking forward to being alone all day and just doing nothing. Tomorrow Great Grandma and Grandpa Bartlett are coming down with Grandma Sharol and Grandpa Donn--it will be the first time that Great Grandma and Grandpa Bartlett will get to meet the little man!! Then Sunday we are going to see Great Grandma Cheris (joe's only grandparent still with us) and then we'll swing by Joe's parents to see those Grandparents! So it's a grandparent filled weekend-how fun for them and for Ryder :)

Here's a couple random pics that I like. I have them posted on facebook, but for those of you who aren't on it, here they are: pic #2 is his first time in his swing-he loved it!

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you got some sleep. have fun with all the g-pas this weekend! and i cant wait to see the photos from the shoot!

    ReplyDelete