Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sleeping babies are the best babies

Ryder had just the one lone night in his own crib. The last two nights I just didnt want to get up and walk into his room every time he fussed. I was getting up numerous times to check on him, put his pacifier back in, rock him to sleep etc. So maybe I'll try again later...haha. It's really hard when he's sleeping so different every night. Two nights ago, he was up all night. So was his mom. But last night, (since he screamed bloody murder all evening till about 10) he slept all night with little fuss time and little time awake after he was done eating. So what's worse--> screaming all evening inconsolably in exchange for a good night sleep, or a nice evening with the baby but he's up all night?? That's a tough one. Either way, I have decided that sleeping babies are the best babies at this point! That sounds terrible. Obviously I love when he's awake, especially now that he's so much more alert and is looking at you when you talk to him etc, but I think the selfish, sleepy mom in me currently prefers him to be sleeping ;)

1 comment:

  1. Naptime and bedtime are STILL my favorite times of the day :-)

    ReplyDelete