Monday, September 13, 2010

Not ready for winter

Although I do love the fall and the crisp air it brings, it's like a double edged sword because I know what is to come next :( I absolutely hate the cold and winter. Well, I take that back...I like the winter till January 1st. THEN I hate the winter. I should be like all the oldies and head south for the winter. I think my grandparents do it the best: they leave the week after xmas and come back the end of april.

So I guess I'll just enjoy these last few weeks of good weather while I can. I know I did this weekend. Saturday we had a wedding outside--perfect weather. And Sunday we celebrated Joe's bday with my family. We ate sitting outside on the patio at Granite City, and it was fantastic! I can't believe Joe is going to be 27. FYI: that's old.


Sorry no flashing last week, I got a little busy. I will do it this week though, so stay tuned! And here's a random pic of Ryder that always brings a smile to my face (I guess, which one doesnt bring a smile to my face, right?!?)

1 comment: