Sunday, September 19, 2010

Flash Me (last) Friday: what's around you

Once again, LATE LATE LATE on my FMF! Oh well. I haven't been on my computer since Thursday during the day. Thursday evening we went out to eat with the Haskins fam and the Graves. The Graves are long time family friends of the Haskins that are from England. It was great seeing them (as we only get to every couple years). I then worked Thursday night (boo!). When I got home from work, we loaded up the car and headed up North to Park Rapids to the Haskins cabin for the opening of grouse hunting. So what was around me this weekend? Fall air, fall leaves, and fun times! Here is a cute picture of taking Ryder out for a walk in his warm fall flannel jacket thing. I love it!

I love this pictures that Grandma Amy took by the lake. If you notice, his hat says "I hunt for hugs". Very appropriate for the opening of grouse hunting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment