Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day weekend update

This weekend sucked b.a.d. I worked all weekend, was incredibly tired, and barely saw Joe or Ryder all weekend. On a more positive note, I did make double time when I worked Labor Day---so that part is nice. And...I do love the girls I work with on my weekend this weekend and I enjoyed eating a ridiculous amount of bad food at our Labor Day potluck :)

I am thankful that Joe's parents stayed home this weekend to help out with Joe a little. Joe could go up to their house during the day so that I could sleep and not wake up from hearing them play and all. It's a curse that if I'm home and trying to sleep because I work, and I hear them downstairs I seriously cannot sleep because I'm wishing I was down there. Or I'm thinking of how Ryder's schedule is going...ahha. I need to let that go.

Anyways, Joe did awesome with Ryder's sleeping this weekend. Basically Ryder goes down for the night between 7 and 8pm and he usually makes a few noises (but doesnt cry or anything) around midnight, but goes back to sleep. Then wakes up around 530 or so to eat. A couple times he went back to sleep for joe, one day he didnt (sucky to be up at 530 am!) BUT, this morning, he did the same schedule and after I nursed him, he went back to sleep till 9! woo hoo. I need that sleep, especially since I get to wake up at 3am regardless of Ryder and pump those boobies!! Oh the joys of nursing ;)

Well, everyone enjoy your week and good luck to all you teacher friends I have out there. I hope you all have a good class of kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment