Monday, March 1, 2010

9 months/36 weeks!

Earlier in my pregnancy, an OB doc told me that, "there really is nothing good to say about weeks 36 through 40. So just hold on!" I know what he means now! It's not that I'm feeling bad neccessarily. It's more of me feeling uncomfortable. I am clumsy, which means I drop everything on the ground...and it's so dang hard to move/pick stuff up. So I usually look around me to see if a)anyone saw me b) do I really really need to pick that up? c)is Joe near me to pick it up?? (poor Joe...he's so good about it all).

This week Ryder is around 6lbs-he's getting to be a big boy! I think I noticed my very first, small stretch mark :( It's on my old belly button ring bottom hole. it's very small, but with a month left, it's sure to leave a beauty of a scar I'm sure. So to my cousins who may be reading this (Erin, Mary, Ashley) DONT GET YOUR BELLY BUTTON PIERCED! it's really not worth it at this point! (you're welcome shelby and kathy, by the way).

So I had not one, but TWO baby showers this weekend. One with my girlfriends on Saturday and one with Joe's side on Sunday. Both showers were so well done and everyone put a lot of time and effort into making them special, so a BIG THANKS to all who helped. We got so many nice gifts-Joe and I had a lot of fun putting everything away last night. I did a big load of laundry today of baby clothes and used the Dreft baby detergent---it smells sooo good. I love baby smell!

On Thursday I have my doctors appointment where they do my first cervix check. Please send out a mini prayer for me that I actually have started this process. I just may cry if I haven't started yet...haha. So look forward to a Thursday night post with an update on the doctors appointment and also month 9/week 36 belly pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment