Thursday, March 4, 2010

9 months belly shot

So I had my doctors appointment today where the doctor did my first cervix check. Guess what? I'm not dilated AT ALL :( She wouldn't even give me a half cm dilated when I asked if she could at least give me something to work with!! I was severely dissappointed...she said his head isn't even down far enough into my pelvis to touch my cervix and she said that until his head starts dropping down and engaging my cervix, I won't start dilating. Apparently she said jumping jacks won't help this either when I asked. I just have to wait. I could cry. If you look below...I'm huge and to be honest, I don't think I can go another month, I really dont. It's just not possible!! I have my next appointment next Tuesday, so let's hope for some better results. Otherwise Ryder will be grounded when he gets out!


9 months/36 weeks




9 months/36 weeks bare belly shot (yikes I'm huge!)

2 comments:

  1. You will make it through this month, I promise. And dilating doesn't always mean the baby is coming. I was dilated to 4 for 3 weeks, talk about false hope!! If you want, you can borrow Finn for these next few weeks. Just enjoy this time you have to yourself and with Joe, because you will never get it back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save the grounding for when he does something really bad!

    ReplyDelete