Monday, March 8, 2010

37 weeks

Not that I'm keeping track or anything, but only 24 days left till our due date :) That seems like an extremely long time from now, but I'm trying to remain positive that it's NOT forever from now! And most women who have children tell me that I should enjoy this time before the baby anyways....but I think I'm too antsy. And uncomfortable. I still don't think he's dropped yet. Apparently I'm supposed to be having frequent shooting/stabbing pains in my crotch when he's really down in my pelvis moving around and I don't have those very often. Maybe like one or two here and there and I'm pretty sure it's just when I'm having a braxton-hicks contraction (false/non-labor contractions, for those of you who are wondering what that is) and I feel like my bladder is going to explode. Again, apparently this will only get worse over the next couple weeks. Yay.

This week the avg baby at 37 weeks weighs 6 1/2 lbs. AND at the end of my 37th week, Ryder will officially be considered full term :)

Tomorrow I have my 37 week appointment, so I'll be posting another update tomorrow or Wednesday. I also have another baby shower this coming Saturday with some of the ladies that live in my neighborhood and then again on Monday with my work girlfriends. Ryder is spoiled. Or, as Joe likes to say (and it sounds better too!), "he's not spoiled, he's blessed". I'll take it ;)

1 comment:

  1. well, let's hope that tomorrows appointment shows that you've started to dialate...

    ReplyDelete