Tuesday, March 16, 2010

38 weeks

yes, yes I am still pregnant, in case you were wondering. Super fun. This week Ryder is officially full term. (aka: time to come out). He weighs somewhere around 7lbs or so, give or take. I have my 38 week doctor's appointment tomorrow morning---please please pretty please let me be doing SOMETHING! I think i've dropped a bit. I have less trouble breathing now but the alternate to that is that I have to pee even more often--which I didn't even think was possible. And when I have a Braxton-Hicks contraction, I feel like there is a vice grip on my bladder and I feel like I'll pee my pants. Also super fun.

This past weekend I had my last two showers: my neighborhood ladies put one on and then my work girlfriends put one on for me. Both were really fun, and as usual, I got some really great and much needed stuff. You should see his dresser drawers and closet-->packed to the max! I love it. I did another load of clothes and blankets today with Dreft baby detergent. Joe and I hung everything up in the closet and sniffed all the little clothes--they smell so good :)

Well, the hospital bag is packed, the showers are done, the nursery is ready with all the clothes washed...let's go!

I'll post another update tomorrow night with a 9 1/2 months pregnant belly shots and a doctors appointment update as well. Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment