Monday, February 22, 2010

35 weeks

This week the growing continues and the little guy's kickboxing routine inside of me also continues. He's about 5 1/2 lbs now and anywhere from 17-20 inches. From now on, he'll gain weight mostly as his height/length slows. The books this week said that he's about the size of a roasting chicken...which is what Joe and I ate tonight for dinner...huh. weird.

The books said that at this point his kidneys are fully developed and his liver is processing waste now. Mostly everything from toenails to hair on the head is done growing. At this point if Ryder is born, he has a 99% chance of survival. So I say...let's go! well, not quite yet. But I'll take 3 weeks from now instead of 5 weeks. that sounds sooo much better.

I am looking forward to this weekend: TWO showers!! I have one with all my girlfriends on Saturday and then on Sunday I have my shower with Joe's side of the family. Very exciting :)

1 comment: