Thursday, February 11, 2010

33 weeks

7 more weeks to go, people!! It's going to be a very long AND short 7 weeks I think. (maybe more on the long side though...). I'm getting so antsy. A high school friend just had her baby yesterday and I can honestly say I'm thoroughly jealous! And those rib shots that sometimes take my breath away can really only get stronger in the next 7 weeks too. That should be super. So let's pray for a fast few weeks---not only will it be good for me but also good for everyone else because then most of this snow should be melted by then too (maybe).

I'm also getting very excited for the shower with my side of the family in two days. I can't wait to see everyone, eat "shower food", and see all the little baby stuff :) I will have to write a little post later on how the shower was.

As for doing our weekly readings when Joe got home last night, we find it funny that each week now basically is short and sweet: the baby is getting fat. That's about it. haha! Ryder should be around 4 1/2 lbs and about 16 inches or so. The average baby gains about half a pound per week from here on out. And apparently mom will gain about a pound (or more if I start water retaining) from here on out. yay for that. So basically Ryder is just getting chubby and finishing developing his lungs from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment