Monday, February 1, 2010

8 months!

This week I am 8 months...only TWO left to go :) I can't believe the "baby countdown" is now in the 50's for days left till the due date. That's insane. But welcomed as I am stretching/fattening/can't breath/can't sleep...and I still have two months left!! I do complain a lot (just ask Joe), but really I do love being pregnant overall....as long as a mentally block out the first trimester that is of course. But really 2nd trimester was great and even though I'm getting uncomfortable, can't sleep etc, I really truly do love being pregnant. It's such an experience. In a good way that is.

Joe and I finished our lamaze/childbirth classes this week. We're graduates now and apparently experts on being parents. Just kidding. They showed this breastfeeding video in class and Joe got to see a LOT of different boobs of all shapes and varieties, so that was interesting ;) We also were showed things like 'how to bathe a baby' or 'how to swaddle a baby'. Good for brushing up on for me and good for Joe to see for the first time as well.

Anyways, I posted a few pictures below of the 8th month belly shot. I actually did a bare belly one for once. I know not everyone is comfortable looking at a big bare belly. So if that's the case...well, just don't look!

8 month belly shot
8th month 'bare' belly shot
( And yes, this is the best face shot of me in the world. It's a thing of beauty really....haha)

1 comment:

  1. youre so cute. but i seriously cant imagine you getting any bigger!

    ReplyDelete