Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Updated baby bump pics

So I had my 34 week doctor's appointment this week. Dr. Craemer said my belly is measuring right where it should for 34 weeks and the heart beat sounds good so I was happy about that. I was even more happy about only gaining 2 lbs over the last three weeks!!!! Sorry to Joe, but my horrendous eating habits will continue for another 6 weeks :) I have my next appointment in two more weeks (at 36 weeks) and from then on out I will be going weekly. It's also exciting because next appt I will start my cervix checks to see if I'm starting to dilate/efface!!! It's getting so close...

8 1/2 months
8 1/2 month bare belly shot...the growing continues!

2 comments:

  1. i am jealous of your pregnant body... i think it's better than my regular one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's not push it here, Cam! Black pants help with a slimming effect as well as the putting of the arms on the hips...helps them look not so whale flipper-like :)

    ReplyDelete