Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby Shower #1

Today I had my first baby shower with my side of the family. It was so fun and we got so many great gifts! It was super fun to bring them all home and I showed them all to Joe. We put them all away in their spots (my favorite part--nesting I believe that's called...). Joe and I even assembled all the stuff that needed to be assembled and there was no arguing even because I think he was even having fun ;)

When I get some pictures from the shower, I will scan them into the computer and post a few so everyone can see a couple shots of the games we played, who was there, etc. Thanks to everyone who was there and helped make it such a fun day :)

***Dont forget to place your "Baby Bet" down below. If you can't figure out how to post a comment (this website makes it rather difficult) then just email me the 'stats' and I can post them under your name for you***

No comments:

Post a Comment