Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thanks Mom....

After my parents watched Ryder this weekend over night while we had a wedding to attend, we were very excited to get our little Fat Face back! As I was unpacking some of his stuff, I noticed my mom gave us a box of organic teething biscuts/cracker things. I thought it was such a nice gesture.....and then we gave one to Ryder (which he LOVES them) and this is what happened:






This picture doesn't even do justice as to how messy it was in person. I guess when we give them to him, we'll have to strip him down naked or something...the "goo" that the biscut turns into gets everywhere!! Thanks mom!!

4 comments:

  1. Be really careful with those biscuits, one of my friends daughter choked on one. A chunk broke off and was lodged in her throat, she turned blue and they had to hit her back and dig down her throat. Ari liked them too, but she also tried eating a huge chunk and started choking. SUPER SCARY! Just watch him really close, when he eats them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! Thanks for the warning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were banned in my house because of the ridiculous mess they made. He's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He loved them so much, I wanted him to have them. But after the one he had at our house, I knew it was a mom & dad's house thing.
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete