Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Doggie Daycare

This weekend was not as bad as I thought it would be. (This also could be because I stayed inside with Ryder while Joe walked the dogs most of the time!) BUT I will definitely say I will not have two dogs ever with little babies. Too much work! Here are a couple pictures from the weekend:
Roxie and Kit snuggling on the bed with me :)

The first attempt at a bath with Ryder. I slipped off the back ledge of the tub and fell in with him...in my clothes....

The second night we just put him in the kitchen sink...much better :)

3 comments:

  1. That picture in bed is all those dogs do when they aren't walking! I was there yesterday. So cold out they just did their thing and wanted in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love your face in the bathtub one. I can only imagine if one dog is as much work as I know it to be, but 2 dogs and a baby... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love little bighead in the sink! my parents have pictures of me & my sis getting sink baths at the same time in the double sink. priceless.

    ReplyDelete