Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Golf Ball Butt

Many people might think this is mean. I don't. I find it entertaining :) Tonight we were changing into our jammies, and anyone with kids knows how hard it is to keep kids still long enough to get a diaper on or clothes on. I managed to get some lotion on this fast-moving child before he took off and as he was motoring by I was noting how "meaty" his seat was. And then I thought, I bet you could hold something between those cheeks. And THEN...I looked over and saw a plastic golf ball (that goes with the golf bag/club set that Ms. Jayna Wallace gave Ryder for his bday) and quick stuck it between his cheeks. Guess what? It stuck even when he crawled away! I managed to run and get my camera quickly so I could take a picture before he got stuck underneath the table :)



Finally, we got the jammies on...here's a picture of Ryder standing against the coffee table/ottoman. He's getting much better at standing holding on to things and (with only a steady hand behind him) pulling himself up onto things.

And here's a quick one of Joe from this past Memorial weekend with his crappies.


3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAAAA That is so FUNNY!!! Eric and I can't stop laughing!! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahaha...I guess that present wasn't really that great if it ended up in Ryder's butt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That picture needs to go in his year book in high school. HAHAHHA.

    ReplyDelete