Monday, June 6, 2011

Bachelorette weekend

I'm very excited for this coming weekend because it's my best friend Jenna's bachelorette party up at the cabin!! Ms. Jenna Ackerman is getting married to Mr. Jon Juris August 6th and it will be the first wedding I get to be in ever :) I'm very excited and the whole bridal party is a ridiculously fun group so I can't W.A.I.T. I'm pumped to hang out with all the girls of course, but especially Jenna!!! Now let's just pray I can feel better and kick this NASTY cold I have before this weekend...ughhh!




Spring Jam





Gopher tailgating-->in the bathroom at the Metrodome...I believe we were laughing about me superman flying over Jenna after she fell on the pavement ;)



4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Have fun this weekend, and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO excited for this weekend! cant wait for all the shenanigans and hoopla!

    start pounding echinacea to kick your cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog this week! Hope you guys have a super fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Car! We will definatley be having another carly....jenna moment this weekend! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete