Monday, May 9, 2011

A good weekend

We got a small taste of what spring should really be like on Friday and Saturday. It was nice enough out that we could sit outside and play or go to the park. I'm sure many of you can agree that it is soooo nice to be able to get out of the house for a change! Unfortunately we are back to being indoors today; it's miserable and rainy again :(


Here's a little picture of my big-headed friend with his hair blowing in the wind. It's almost like a model photoshoot....


And here is another one of Chubbs being his typical hambone self.




We were also very fortunate to have my awesome friend, Amanda, come over and watch Ryder Saturday night so Joe and I could go over to our friends, Ben and Emily's place for dinner. I feel so blessed that we have so many people in our life that love Boo Boos so much that they are willing to give up their Saturday night to come hang out with Ryder for awhile. We have neighbors who are from out of state that have no family here and no close friends here either and they NEVER get out together. So like I said, it makes me feel so blessed to have all the support we do. THANKS AMANDA!!




And of course, Mother's day was Sunday. I can't believe it was my second mother's day already. Crazy how time flies. We headed up to hang out at my parent's house in the afternoon to celebrate my mom, and then over to Joe's parent's house for dinner as well. It was a great weekend and I'm looking forward to my week off as well (before the dreaded "long" stretch of work starts on Friday...boo) Enjoy your week everyone!!





No comments:

Post a Comment