Monday, May 2, 2011

Nicknames

Joe and I realized that Ryder has a LOT of nicknames that we call him on a regular basis. In fact, I don't think I use the name Ryder all that often actually!! The reason why we started thinking of all the nicknames we have for him is because yesterday Joe's brother, Logan, decided that Ryder looked like a "Chip" for some reason....odd: yes. Funny: yes. Because he actually seriously did look like he was a chip yesterday (see below, doesn't he look like a chip?!?).






So, here is the list of all the different nicknames we call Ryder: Ryder-Boy, Boo Boos, The Bear Cub Baby or for short The BCB, Cubbie, Cub, Chubbs McGee, Fat Face, Bad Hair (no really, I will say something like, "Hey Bad Hair, whatcha doin??"), and now my new favorite just because it makes me laugh--->Chip :)



Anyways, enjoy the crummy weather day!

1 comment:

  1. Like a potato chip? Hahaha! Um I really like "The Bear Cub Baby" and the acronym The BCB! I'm an acronym fan. Dorky, yes.

    ReplyDelete