Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finally: my looong stretch off!!

After being called in to work last night for a ridiculously inappropriate admit at 11:30pm (which is definitely NOT the phrase I was using last night to describe it...I think there were a few more 'choice' words used) AND working just shy of 90 hours over the last week and a half (did I mention that I am a PART-TIME employee??) I am so over my place of work!



Now, most of my coworkers/friends that know me know that I try to avoid work at all costs ;) In fact, I even had a couple coworkers (Banana, you were one of them if you're reading this...) puzzled as to why they have been seeing my face so much lately around the hospital. Like I said: avoid at all costs. Normally, this many hours would be tolerable......IF I had a job with normal hours. Or, it also wouldn't be so bad if I could actually sleep during the day. One of the days I slept five whole hours with only waking up once to pee. I was pumped because that's more than I usually get when I sleep during the day. (Did I mention that the five hours I slept was actually when I took a prescription sedative?? Oh, because it was). Anyways, I give mad props to those awesome coworkers of mine that work way more than I do. I don't know how you do it, but you guys rock. (and are probably annoyed that I'm complaining about this...bahhahahah)


Okay, now here's the part where I stop complaining and also where you will roll your eyes. As I close the chapter on my long stretch at work....now I get my long stretch off! I don't go back to work for 9 days. bahahah, I'm so ridiculous. Complain complain, that's what I'm good at. I know I'm lucky to have that time off, but you know...I've got to complain about something don't I??


Tomorrow afternoon we're heading up North for the weekend. I can't wait to eat.sleep.eat.tan maybe?sleep.eat.Here's a couple pictures of Ryder last year up at Joe's parent's cabin for memorial weekend. He looks a bit different now doesn't he?!


Ashley, this one is for you because I know you love my sweet shorts in this pic :)




I doubt it will be nice enough this weekend to wear something like this, but I'll take any sort of vacation I can get: rain or shine! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. omg... he's so small! this is when he still scared me quite a bit. happy memorial weekend! enjoy amy's homemade ice cream... it haunts my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good weekend! Rain or shine it's still much needed time away.

    ReplyDelete