Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF

Today I took Ryder to the mall for the first time. Man alive, I didn't realize how hard it is to drag along the little man with me. He did really well for the most part. I tried on dresses (wedding season has arrived!) for some weddings coming up...he was awake the whole time. I kept asking him his opinion on the dresses, but he ended up crying after 4 dresses---so we left the store :) Maybe he was just telling me that none of the dresses looked good. I think it's hard to look good in dresses when you have sock lines and are ghostly white from the MN winters. I ended up having to take over one of those sweet nursing rooms by the bathrooms at Ridgedale mall. It worked out decently actually--it had a rocking chair, table, and changing station with sink by it. So that added an extra 45 min to our shopping trip. Like I said, it's a LOT of work bringing a baby to the mall! We then went and got Ryder his Baptismal outfit. It's a little five piece tuxedo! so cute :) His Baptism is June 6th, which is kinda early to have it, since he will only be 2 months old, but there are very few open weekends left this summer, and I didn't want to be back at work and trying to plan it and everything.


Anyways, we're doing some landscaping tomorrow--nothing big, just mulching and a few plants/flowers. Sunday is the series finale of LOST! I'm so excited--Logan and Amy and coming over and so is our friend Katy and her BF Dave.

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion it's easier to baptize them when they are younger. When Finn was baptized, there was a girl there and she couldn't have been older than 3 weeks. Hopefully he'll sleep the whole time for you! No pooping in the white outfit, Ryder!

    ReplyDelete