Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sleeping in his swing


I would pay a gazillion dollars for a swing, if that's how much they cost. It's the only time during the day that I can get anything done (by "get anything done" I mean important stuff, like facebooking or updating this blog....kidding). I'm sure other moms out there know that the time in the swing is precious and you don't even realize how fast that time goes. I wash some bottles, throw in a load of laundry, clean a toilet or something and before you know it, an hour has gone by and you still have a million things you could do, but then he's awake again :) Ahh, the joys of balancing a newborn and trying to keep the rest of your life in working order. I can't imagine what it will be like when I have other kids (in the way future) and then it will be even more work. I suppose that's when I will really just have to let things go and not care about everything being clean and in order all the time. That may be hard!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to spending the next couple days with my mom and ryder---joe is up in Canada fishing so my mom is coming down to help out here and there. How great is that!?

I'm also looking forward to Memorial weekend at the Haskins cabin up in Park Rapids. Hopefully the weather is nice, and the sleep is good!!

1 comment:

  1. have a fun weekend up at the cabin! i mean it's impossible to NOT have a good time. take pics!

    ReplyDelete