Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My 6 week drs appt

Today I had my 6 week doctor's appt. (yay, I lost a few more lbs!! did I mention I love breast feeding for that very reason?!)

anyways, she removed my one last stitch that wouldnt dissolve on its own and she said "everything looks like it's back in its place". apparently that means I'm good to go. Other things I asked/got answered:

1. yes, I will shed clumps of hair out like crazy for awhile while my hormones stabalize. (My hair is ALREADY fine/thin, so if I'm bald next time I see you, you know why....please refrain from commenting on my cul-da-sac hair line!)

2. someday soon I will stop waking up having hot flashes and being drenched in sweat once my progesterone levels stabalize. Now I know how all you post menopausal/currently menopausal women feel!

3. the dark line down the center of my belly from my big preggo belly will eventually "flake" off after about three months apparently. gross. and that also means probably no swimsuit for me this summer.

4. the numbness that I have across the top 1" border of my incision will MAYBE come back some day. and if it does, it won't be for a long long time. whatever that means.

5. any other pregnancy I have will end in a scheduled c-section. at least I will know the exact due date-and even potentially pick the date.

other than that, she said ryder looked good and that his head is still big in proportion to his body (hence why he didnt want to come out the regular way). lady, quit talking about my baby like that!! I think he's perfect ;)

1 comment:

  1. umm did you even have any extra lbs to lose? c-sections from here on out? well, despite the major surgery party i know like that you can PLAN!

    ReplyDelete