Monday, February 7, 2011

ill

Our house has been swamped by rotavirus (thankfully ryder has been vaccinated from this terrible bug and he never got it!) and Joe and I have had a less than fun week. Joe was sick the first half of the week--including a lovely ER run for some iv fluids for severe dehydration. Then when he was finally feeling somewhat better, I get it. To top it off, our power adapter for our laptop isn't working, so I have had no internet access for over a week now (I'm currently at work, soaking up Fairview's $$). --is that sad to say I seriously feel left out of the loop of what's going on in the world without my internet?!? Sad but true.

So let's just say that I am thankful for the week to be over and for a new (and healthy!) one to begin. Although I'm not so sure how this week will be...I'm on night one of four of work this week. BOO.

1 comment:

  1. i think you should give up this "work" resolution. clearly, it makes you ill and you post less frequently about how cute ryder is.

    ReplyDelete