Sunday, October 24, 2010

Go Vikes!

Not long after Ryder was born, Joe ordered him a Favre jersey. He finally fits in it! He had it on all day, along with his game face :) Go Vikes!!


Already rockin` a beer gut...
This weekend went all too fast, as usual. Friday evening, Amanda and Jayna came over to see Ryder and me. It was a much needed girls only time (plus Ryder). We headed over to Waconia to the Mocha Monkey and got some gelatto before coming back to our house to get Ryder ready for bed. I'm pretty sure Amanda and Jayna were pseudo-papparazzi since they took so many pictures during feeding and bath time! I don't blame them; he's so cute! As you can see, he enjoyed all the attention from the ladies:
Amanda and Ryder (they didn't even plan to match either!)

Jayna and Ryder

Saturday was the wedding of family friends Chris Petersen and Alissa Lindell. It was definitely a very good time! My parents watched Ryder, so we knew he was in good hands and we were able to have fun. If you can believe it--Joe, Logan, Amy Grace, and I danced for quite some time too. And no, that wasn't a typo: Joe's name was supposed to be in that group of names. I am pretty sure it was the longest time I have ever had Joe on the dance floor. I must say, he was actually pretty decent out there AND I could tell he was having fun too ;)

Today was the perfect lazy Sunday: crappy, rainy weather combined with some good family hang out time along with some football....it just doesn't get much better than that. I LOVE lazy family days!! Back to the reality of Monday...boo reality. I hope this week goes fast. This weekend we are heading up North to the Haskins' cabin and it is also Ryder's first Halloween. He's going to be a lion!!! Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment