Sunday, October 10, 2010

Apple Jack's Orchard

Today we met my parents at Apple Jack's Orchard in Delano. It was so incredibly nice (in fact, we were sweating it was so warm)--we couldn't believe it was October! Apparently I'm still learning and had a brain-fart mom moment because I forgot a stroller!! So we had to carry that chub-monster around! haha. I'm a dummy.

There were a lot of things to do and see: turkeys, goats, chickens etc. There were pony rides, hay rides, little train rides for the kiddies. There was a live band, face painting, food, pumpkin patches to pick pumpkins, and of course there were lots of yummy apple desserts!! Ryder was too young to really enjoy this, but he had lots to look at and examine. We decided that we'll have to make it a tradition to go there every year. I'm sure Ryder will love it next year (and each year to come).

My parents with Ryder under an apple tree

My lil punkin leaning up against some pumpkins
(and yes, he has a muffin top over his diaper...)
Family photo!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! Glad you guys liked it! We have so much fun there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Ari's first pumpkin patch too! She was also to little at the time but it was a good time!

    ReplyDelete