Friday, October 1, 2010

Flash Me Friday: Fall decor

This week is simple: Flash your fall decor.....the reason it's simple?? I have none. haha. Not even a pumpkin yet or anything :( I typically only decorate for the Christmas season, but not usually any other holidays. I'm sure as Ryder gets older, I will definitely be decorating more because he'll love it. But for now....I probably won't!

I'm really excited because tomorrow morning Joe and I are going up to Duluth for our 2 year anniversary, which is on Monday. We are staying at Fitger's Inn. I'm excited because we can SLEEP/EAT do whatever we want all saturday and most of sunday without having to schedule around Ryder, wake up with Ryder etc. BUT it's mixed emotions because it's our first time where both Joe and I are gone from him over night. My parents are watching him and couldn't be more excited. I know it will be good for not only Joe and myself, but also Ryder. Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Fitgers. It's seriously my favorite hotel in Duluth!!! Happy Anniversary! It's great to get away every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete