Monday, October 10, 2011

16 week belly pictures

Yep, like I said before, your body more than remembers what to do the second time around. Below is a belly picture from when I was 4 months along with Ryder. And the second picture is of my belly at 4 months in round #2. Now, I'm not saying I'm overly ginormous or anything, but there is a definite difference. But I've been told that it eventually evens out and you don't look overly huge later on...we'll see if they're right!




Anyways, I'm excited for the week and weekend ahead (minus Thursday night, when I work....). Tomorrow is Ryder's ECFE class. Third times the charm?? Hopefully he'll do even better than last week; he gets better every time! Wednesday I'm going shopping for some maternity clothes. I'm banned to basically sweats (I suppose I'm mostly in those anyways...so what's the difference??) but for the rare event I'm in regular clothes, I will be needing some pants that I can actually button/fit into :) And then Friday after I get off work we're heading up North to the Haskins' cabin. It really is pretty up there in the Fall and Joe gets to do some hunting with his dad and Nick, his mom's cousin, who is in from California. So it should be a nice, relaxing and fun weekend. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week and their weekend as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment