Thursday, August 19, 2010

Flash Me (almost) Friday: catch up day

I am still a couple weeks behind everyone else on the whole Flash Me Friday thing. So I'm doing two this week to make up for it. And a day early because we're going to the cabin after I get off work tomorrow. First one: favorite piece of art. Second FMF: your garage. To join in on the fun, head over to Jen's blog!
In our whole entire house, this is our only piece of art. Compliments of Target. So since it's my only piece of art, I guess it's my favorite! The rest of our house is all picture frames with family pictures.

The second Flash Me Friday is your garage. It's not very organized. The boxes are a bunch of Joe's work files that haven't made it to the basement yet. And the black shelf is full of junk!

The third stall of our garage doesn't have much in it. Just garbage cans, strollers, lawn chairs, a grill (we need a deck someday to put that grill on). The standing tool box is NOT ours. It's my brother's. It's currently being stored at our house and that's okay because we can use some of his stuff (not that we're handy by any means, but we can pretend). The hub cap is from my trusty old Camry is still with us as a souvenir too!

2 comments:

  1. now carly, let's be honest. that's not the ONLY piece of art in your house. i am pretty sure that i saw a lovely painting of small children running throw some snowy woods... and i heard the value was $500!

    i cant wait until you & joe put it above your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha, thanks cam. How could I forget??!??

    ReplyDelete