Monday, August 30, 2010

As usual....

My Flash Me Friday posting is not on time...typically I post on a Thursday or a Saturday or a Sunday even. And now we can add to the list: Monday. Oh well. I was really busy on Friday and then we left first thing Saturday morning for Alexandria, MN for my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary (50 years!! Joe and I are coming up on 2 years in October. Times that by 25...that's a loooong time!) and then we didn't get back till last night late. SO: better late than never. This week's Flash Me Friday is your dishes.

These are our dishes. Nothing special. Thank you to Target.
This is our dish cupboard. The blue plastic bowl that's in the center of the middle cupboard is from my Freshman year in the dorms. I love that bowl: the perfect cereal bowl. Joe would like me to get rid of it, but I just can't!

This is Ryder's cupboard. He already has so much crap with all of his bottles and now bowls etc. It's too hard to keep organized. So I just shut the door and forget about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment