Thursday, December 17, 2009

Week 25

After finally getting home at almost 2am from the airport last night, I woke up bright and early for my 8am drs appointment for round two testing for gestational diabetes--the dreaded THREE HOUR test that I had to sit in the waiting room the whole time! Luckily I have the best mom ever and she came down for almost two hours to sit with me in the waiting room so I'd have company :) As for the test, I passed with flying colors..no gestational diabetes! So to celebrate...I went and ate Taco Bell afterwards!!

Our vacation was fun, I rocked the bikini...I didn't care what people thought. Although it was funny...one older lady on the beach one day said, "you must be pregnant! ...Or just really chubby." yes, yes that is what she said. Nice manners, huh? She's lucky I am pregnant otherwise I might have had to beat up a lady on the beach...haha. I also noticed this past week while lying on the beach (I had to add that in there...) that now when he kicks, he's gotten strong enough and big enough where we can actually SEE my belly move. Pretty cool!

This week is week 25. The books say that Ryder is about 13 inches long and weighs just over 1 1/2 pounds. My uterus is the size of a soccer ball now!! (and growing). Fun fact: up until now, Ryder's nostrils have been "plugged" shut and this week they are open and he will start to do some "practice breaths" through those little nostrils :)

1 comment:

  1. next time you have to wait at the dr you can call me for entertainment (i have a lot of spare time right now).

    i cant believe your baby has a better tan than me.

    ReplyDelete