Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby bump-6 months


I had my 6 month appointment today where I did my glucose testing. Unfortunately I missed the mark by 5 points and I have to go back next Thursday and do the THREE HOUR glucose test. The dr said I shouldn't worry too much. I barely missed the cutoff point and it's just standard protocol that I have to come back to do it. I am bummed, but hopefully it works out okay. The Dr. said that only 5-7% of all pregnant women actually get gestational diabetes. So I'm hoping I'm not in that small percentage!

Tonight we're just finishing packing. We are leaving for the Cayman Islands tomorrow. We get up at 4am and our flight leaves at 7am. We're staying till next wednesday. It will be Ryder's first trip out of the country :) Don't expect too many pictures of my big belly walking down the beach...

1 comment:

  1. oh man, i hope you dont have gestational diabetes either... that would put a serious cramp on your dessert/sugar addiction.

    hope your having fun on your vacation! i am jealous.

    ReplyDelete