Sunday, January 8, 2012

Random post

This weekend was a fun and relaxing weekend. On Friday we helped celebrate Natalie and Tony's wedding (Natalie is Joe's cousin). It was fun to see family we hadn't seen in awhile and enjoy a night out. Ryder graced everyone with his presence briefly before my parents picked him up from the reception. He was a tad overstimulated from all the socializing and was NOT thrilled about leaving Mommy and Daddy, but he had a fun sleepover with Grandpa Donn and Grandma Sharol. Of course, as Joe puts it so well....Ryder is probably the only baby to hold grudges because Saturday when we picked him up he was very excited to see us at first, but the whole rest of the day you could just tell he was ticked at us. I'm totally not kidding! If you've spent enough time around Ryder, you know he has quite the stubborn personality and even better facial expressions. He pretty much wears his heart on his sleeve and Joe and I found it very easy to see he was annoyed at us all day. It was actually kind of amusing! He acted uninterested in anything we wanted to do, he would give us these "dirty" looks when we tried to make him laugh, like he was thinking..."please, you two do know you're on my shit-list, right??" We even tried to have a fun family night out and we met up with the Ritters at Five Guys Burgers and Fries (YUM!) and then had Freeziac afterwards....and even that didn't brighten his spirits much! Haha! Anyways, he was fine....eventually and by eventually I mean....--->Sunday morning when he woke up. Man, he's one stubborn, but funny guy! Here is a picture of Joe and me at the wedding on Friday.



The above picture is of Ryder in his cute Christmas PJs and the picture below is of Ryder giggling at the table up North on Christmas weekend, enjoying some spaghetti and meatballs :)

Anyways, this week I'm 30 weeks along. (I seriously can't believe that!) One thing that seriously annoys me already?? I now have to do OB appts every TWO weeks!! Seriously, who has time for that crap anyways?? Uhhh....updates from the appt and new belly pics to come later this week.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're already at 30 weeks! I feel like we just found out you were pregnant a month ago!

    ReplyDelete