Thursday, January 12, 2012

7 1/2 months

Today I had my 30 week appointment. Things are still going well. I'm measuring right where I should be, her heart rate is nice and strong, and I'm excited because my next appointment I get to officially schedule my c-section!! Below is a picture of me at 30 weeks/ 7.5 months when I was pregnant with Ryder.


And here is me pregnant at 30 weeks this time. Again, sticking out slightly more than last time....or a lot more. Whatever.


My last appointment I found out that I had been fairly naughty over the Holiday season because I had gained 6 lbs in four weeks. Oops. So I was excited when I had this appointment (yeah yeah, it was only 2 weeks later...so what) and I had lost half a pound. Granted, I do understand that it is so minuscule that it could totally be attributed to dehydration or even a good bathroom stint...but again...I'll take it!! So to celebrate, I had Joe stop at Byerly's and get me a cupcake with excessive frosting. It's hard to tell from this picture, but it's a big old penguin on top :) Couldn't have made me happier!


No comments:

Post a Comment