Tuesday, January 24, 2012

8 months/32 weeks Belly picture

This week brings us to a whopping 8 months! I'm naughty and decided I didn't want to go to too many OB appts (who has time for that many trips..really!??) so rather than having a 32, 34, and 36 week appt---I took the liberty of scheduling just a 33 and a 36 week appointment. So I don't have any updates as far as appointment stuff goes.

Below is a picture of me at 32 weeks/8 months pregnant with Ryder.

And this one below is me pregnant this time around.
Before we took the picture tonight, Joe said (in a rather sarcastic tone I might add!) "are you wearing the same outfit as last time??!!" As you can see by these pictures, I'm not. Normally I would totally care because I want it to be as similar as possible, but I was just too tired to care today! I know, I know...many of you are very upset. But don't worry, I'll make sure to do it "right" the next time ;)

OHHHH, and how could I forget something as fun as this!???? Joe and I are going on a DATE (yep...that's right, a DATE) on Saturday, thanks to our awesome Christmas gift from Logan and Amy. They gave us a gift card to Wild Fire in Eden Prairie and are also going to babysit Ryder too! Joe and I tried to remember the last time we had a date, and it was back on our anniversary in the beginning of October (sad). And Ryder was really sick, so we spent most of the time worrying about him and came home early. So you can bet we're pretty dang excited to go on a date! Enjoy your weekends everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. You look completely adorable, and tiny, and I can't believe how quickly the time is going. Have fun on your date!! Even though I think chances of you getting into any trouble are kind of slim since you're already pregnant and all... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. management of non alcoholic fatty liver diseases and their complications management of
    non alcoholic fatty liver diseases and their complications management of non alcoholic fatty liver diseases and their complications

    Review my blog; treating fatty liver with acupuncture

    ReplyDelete