Monday, July 11, 2011

The Bachelorette

Joe and I shamefully tune into the Bachelorette every Monday night. I sorta have a thing for reality shows....

Anyways, you can ignore this post if you don't watch the show because I will tell you what I think about it!

Ames. I have NO clue why, but everytime I see him flash on the screen I laugh. That is SO mean and like I said, I have no clue why but I do!! I think it's mostly because of the rose ceremonies. If you haven't noticed how completely AWKWARD he is standing there, then pay attention next Monday. I was really glad he went thru to next week, but only because I want to see him stand there again looking so weird. Every other guy stands with their hands clasped infront of them....but Ames stands there with his hands hanging at his sides like a monkey and has the most funny/weird look on his face. I think it looks like he's trying to send her telepathy messages or something. He should have red lazer beams shooting to her.

I'm glad Ryan went home...he's so fake it's ridiculous. And boring. If I was on a date with a guy and he started rambling on and on and on about a hot water heater.....he'd go home too.

Contantine and Ben look pretty much the same. I think that Constantine could give a rats ass if he's there or not--or at least that's what his face/body language tells me when he's not in Ashley's presence. I also think Ashley likes Ben the most. She should...he's a WINE MAKER GUY in Cali. SWEET!!

Last week J.P. was my favorite, but after this week he is kinda a freak. You can tell he really seriously likes Ashley, but he's so possesive, controlling and has a bit of a hot streak temper. BAD COMBO. So he's at the bottom of my list.

Lucas was boring. See ya.

As far as Ashley, I don't really like her as the bachelorette. I liked Ali (from last season) way better. She seemed so real, and Ashley is so fakey and dramatic and cries waaay too much.

Anyways, I'm about a hundred times more lame for writing this. But at least I know it. I'm sure you all have guilty pleasures out there too ;)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA I also watch it! Eric says that Ames looks like he has down syndrome. I dont like Constantine he isn't into it as much as the others. I really like BEN, he is so sweet and really is falling in love with her. I think it will come down to J.P and Ben at least im hoping so. I thought the think about brad and emily was so stupid and pointless, and she was being a ball baby. ha Can't wait to see you on Thurs.

    ReplyDelete