Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ryder+airplane=probably not a good idea

In less than 48 hours we will be in sunny, hot Arizona (sorry for all of you who will be back here in the possible sleet/snow that will be happening this weekend!). I looked at the weather for the week and every single day is a nice big ball of sunshine and 80 to 90 degree weather! Two things about this vacation I'm not looking forward to: the first one is that I'll be missing Brandon's funeral (a highschool friend who passed away this past weekend of a brain aneurysm). Regardless if I'm there or not, I'll still be thinking and praying for his family and friends. On a less sad note, the other thing about this vacation I'm NOT looking forward to is the three hour plane ride with the sassiest, squirmiest baby around (that would be Ryder). I'm going to bring lots of treats, new toys, and hopefully some patience with us on the plane. I'm going back and forth on if I should 'sedate' him with some allergy meds for his 'plane allergy' I think he'll develop... I go back and forth. Maybe I'll just see how he does and if needed, maybe we'll do it on the way home if it's three hours of screaming on the way down there. Has anyone else brought their crazy child on a plane? What did you do and how did it go? Anyways, here is a little pic of Ryder giving Daddy some 'kisses'. He likes open-mouth kissing already, that little pervert. Just kidding!!!! It's adorable and I love it. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment