Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lazy??

After discussing how I never want to work I asked Joe tonight, "When did I get so lazy?!?" I used to have such good work ethic and was always about working hard. But his reply is just one of the many reasons why I love him so much. He said, "you're not lazy, your priorities have changed." Ahhh, so good that he can make me feel better about never wanting to work

In a way, I guess he is right (or at least that is what I'm telling myself so I feel better about it! haha). I mean, I work hard when it comes to family, ryder, the home, etc. And that is not easy work!! I used to think that stay at home moms didn't do much, but until you actually live it...you dont know! I couldn't imagine working full time AND having to run a family--that's like two full time jobs. Kudos to the women out there who do both!! It makes me really appreciate my mom. I do come from a family where my mom always worked when I was growing up, so I always thought that was just how it was and how it would always be. I feel very fortunate that I am able to work so part time and stay home most days with Ryder. Just another reason to thank the Good Lord and his many blessings :)
Speaking of blessings....

4 comments:

  1. So Sweet!(both Joe's comment and Ryder's picture!)

    Amy Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable?! are you ever shocked that you made such an attractive child? i always suspected that you & joe would produce good-looking offspring, but seriously, the extent to which ryder is cute really is ridiculous.

    about the work thing... joe's totally right. your heart is at home with ryder. going to take care of crazy, sick people isnt what youre passionate about right now. and that's constantly changing... so dont be too hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam, you are so nice...really, really, ridiculously nice. Thanks for the kind words :) See you Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could just die over this picture! haha-adorable!

    ReplyDelete