Sunday, December 26, 2010

Baby's First Christmas!

We had a wonderful first Christmas with Ryder. Lots of family time, laughs, and of course: presents! We found out this year that Ryder is now at the start of the age of BIG toys. I swear, everything we got came in a GIANT box!!

Anyways, we headed up to the Haskins' cabin in Park Rapids on Wednesday afternoon. It's so nice and cozy up North at this time of year--worth the drive. We spent Christmas day opening gifts, eating appetizers and then headed off to church. First thing Christmas morning, we packed up and headed to Maple Grove and spent Christmas with my side of the family. It was so nice to see everyone...and again...Ryder was spoiled rotten (or, as Joe says endearingly "blessed not spoiled")!! Lots of gifts, but I think more kisses for him than anything. There are so many people on my mom's side that he's rotated from person to person. He did so well though, never complaining---even as he's cutting two teeth right now! He's such a good boy. Here are just a couple pictures for you all:

Our little santa!

The cozy fireplace at the Haskins' cabin.
Packed to the gills (mostly Ryder's gifts) on the way home.



I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas as well!!

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest little Santa I have ever seen! I hope your Christmas was wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete