Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A bad Letter

Yesterday we got a letter in the mail from our Pediatrition Maggie. It was a letter to all her families saying she was going to leave the clinic to focus more on her own family. Is it sad that I seriously got a little misty-eyed?? I mean, yes I think it's wonderful she has the opportunity to be with her family, but in my own selfish way I am thinking..."hey, what about Ryder?! What about Joe and me!!???" haha. It is hard to find a good pediatrition, and Maggie was no exception. She had THE BEST bedside manner with not only Ryder, but Joe and me as well. She was so reassuring and comforting; a very important fact when it's your first child. She seriously reminded me of a grandma or something. I mean, she was probably only in her mid 50's so it wasn't like she was old but you know what I mean--she just had that sweet, caring grandma vibe from her. So now we have to start looking for a new pediatrition and I am not looking forward to that. The first pediatrition we had SUCKED. We did NOT like her at all. Anyways, the hunt is on now....Like I said, it was a bad letter to get in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment